You’ve probably spent a long time planning to start your agency and are finally ready to reap the rewards. Actually, jumping in and getting started building your business can be quite scary. Especially since you’re entering a pretty competitive environment. To stand out from the competition, you’ll have to find ways to build your business’s value and attract leads that are ready to buy. Easier said than done, right? So how should you go about doing this?
Building Your Business’s Value
As we’ve already said, it’s important to build the value of your insurance agency so you can stand out from the competition. To do this, focus on your:
- Location– Make sure you’ve chosen the right location for your agency. Is there a large pool of potential customers? Remember, most people prefer working with someone local. And are often unwilling to travel very far to meet with an agent. Being involved in your local community can also be an attractive selling point for customers, and it helps get your name out there.
- Happy customers– The best way to add value to your business is to have a wide field of happy customers. They will not only continuously bring in revenue for your business. But they will also help you to gain new customers if you ask them for referrals and reviews.
- Unique selling point- Because there are many insurance agents out there that you’re competing with, you have to show that you bring something unique to the table. This can be anything from how you approach doing business, to your brand, your webpage, your social media accounts, and your content.
Of course, the most important thing when it comes to bringing more value to your business is attracting more leads. There are many different ways to do this, like:
- Personalized email marketing– Email marketing is a great way to drive leads, especially when your emails are personalized to the person that is receiving them. A study by Experian found that personalized emails generate up to 6 times higher revenue than non-personalized emails and campaigns.
- High-value content– To get your agency noticed on the internet, you’ll have to work on search engine optimization (SEO) when building your website and your presence on social media. Focusing on SEO will bump you up in search engine results – and producing high-quality content is a great way to boost your SEO. So great content will not only show that you know your business, but it will also help to generate leads.
What does great content include? Write about topics that are most important to your customers, answer their most-asked questions, and touch on their pain points while offering solutions. Try a mixture of entertaining and informing. And don’t forget to try various platforms and media, including text, audio, and video.
- Referrals– Studies show that most people do their shopping based on recommendations and looking for an insurance agent is no different. Always ask for referrals from satisfied customers (as well as from family and friends). So, you can expand and generate leads.
How Benepath Can Help You Succeed
There’s one more way you can find great, ready-to-buy leads: work with Benepath! Not only can Benepath save you time and money, but we can also help you nurture your leads and improve your customer service skills. By providing you with helpful content guides and emails, you are sure to succeed!
When you work with Benepath, receiving reliable, exclusive leads is the easy part. We provide you with real-time leads through a secured process. And give you a customized thank-you page so your leads will be ready for your call. This thank-you page assures leads that they won’t be bounced around between agents. And gives them a feeling of connection with you right from the start. We offer the leads, and, while it is up to you to properly nurture the leads, we are behind you every step of the way. You’ll find, though, that our leads don’t need much nurturing because they are ready to speak with you and buy your product! To get more information, fill out the form below or call 866-368-0377.