Get Leads That Savvy Agents Use
- We match you with consumers searching for coverage. Once we connect you, no other agent receives that lead. Shared leads are over-contacted, already-sold, and have low likelihood of answering your call.
- Our leads expect your call because we show them your customized thank you page when they complete their form.
- Your contact rate will be higher. This means you can choose to work less and make the same income you do now, or work the same hours and make more money.
- We generate the leads ourselves through our owned & operated sites.
- All the consumers and businesses have TCPA expressed written consent to be contacted and they’re verified using Journaya and Active Prospect.
Health Insurance Leads
Consumers shopping for health insurance for themselves and their families.
Medicare Supplement & Advantage Leads
Seniors turning 65 and older that are actively looking for Medicare supplement plans or Medicare advantage insurance policies.
Life Insurance Leads
Individuals ages 18-80+ looking for term and whole life insurance.
Group Health Insurance Leads
Small business owners looking to compare quotes for employee health plans.
Commercial Insurance Leads
Startup entrepreneurs and small business owners shopping for workers’ comp, liability, commercial auto insurance and more specialized commercial policies.
Here’s what some of our agents have to say:
“I absolutely love the Benepath exclusive leads. This program consistently brings me high quality leads who not only know that I am calling, they are typically eager to speak with me! Since starting on the Benepath program my business has really picked up and I spend less time prospecting and more time selling.”
Fred-Allen Self, WI
“These are, hands down, good leads! I've worked with many lead companies in the past, and currently I have 2 other vendors. When Benepath says they are different from the rest, they really are. I have phone conversations with most of the leads, and because of the set up Benepath has, most of those leads were expecting my phone call”
Lucner M., Combined Insurance