Growing your agency requires setting goals for each new year. Goals can help track progress, motivate your insurance agents and aid in business expansion. In order to expand your insurance marketing agency, create business goals, client-oriented goals and marketing goals.
When aiming to grow your insurance agency, set goals or key performance indicators, that are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time-based. Setting your goals according to this way will allow your agency to keep track of progress.
- Revenue growth: analyze a prior year’s revenue and set an attainable goal for the upcoming one. For instance, if your agency made $1 million in 2016 it would be reasonable to set a revenue goal growth of $2 million for 2017. Of course, the goal of revenue growth can be higher, but it is important to remember to keep the goal growth realistic.
- Technology upgrade: Obtaining an industry specific Agency Management System will help productivity. Furthermore, invest in mobile-friendly cloud-based management system.
- Improve the client experience: Great customer service will attract new clients and keep the current clients happy.
- Ask for referrals: Content clients will be more likely to refer your agency to others.
- Create a follow-up plan: Better, faster communication and thorough response time will keep your clients satisfied.
- Update company website
- Connect with clients through social media outlets
Setting some of the goals listed above for your insurance agency will lead to growth and expansion of your business. You and your insurance agents are the driving force behind achieving those goals. With time, patience, quality leads and dedicated agents working their way through all the necessary steps to attain a thriving agency with loyal clients.