How To Create A Useful Survey
The first thing you need to do is make sure it is concise and focused enough that it will give you a snapshot of exactly what your customers are looking for from your business. So to build a useful survey, you should:
- Clearly define the purpose of your survey– What is it exactly that you want to find out? For example: do you want to get an idea of how satisfied customers are with your service and your products, how likely they are to do business with you again, or what other products they are interested in learning more about?
- Keep the survey short– Studies have shown that shorter surveys have better response rates. Remember, most people don’t want to sit down and fill out a survey for 10 minutes or more.
- Let customers know how long the survey will take– Make sure you let your customers know just how short the survey is because this will make them more likely to complete it. For example, point out that the survey will take less than a minute of their time, so they will be more inclined to fill it out.
- Keep the questions simple– Make your questions as specific and direct as possible, and avoid using any jargon or abbreviations that people will not understand. Try to use yes or no, multiple-choice, or rating scale questions to keep things simple.
- Use incentives to encourage people to take your survey– Offering a small gift card or other incentives to entice people to take the time to answer your survey can work wonders, just make sure that you abide by the rules of your specific state.
If you are looking to grow your business, Benepath can help! We offer exclusive leads who are ready to buy, all you have to do is tell us when you are available to work with them. Benepath will provide you with better tools, more guidance, unsurpassed sales training, and techniques from the most successful agents and trainers in the industry, not to mention the best leads available. To get more information, fill out the form above, or call 866-471-6279.
Here’s what some of our agents have to say:
“I absolutely love the Benepath exclusive leads. This program consistently brings me high quality leads who not only know that I am calling, they are typically eager to speak with me! Since starting on the Benepath program my business has really picked up and I spend less time prospecting and more time selling.”
Fred-Allen Self, WI
“These are, hands down, good leads! I've worked with many lead companies in the past, and currently I have 2 other vendors. When Benepath says they are different from the rest, they really are. I have phone conversations with most of the leads, and because of the set up Benepath has, most of those leads were expecting my phone call”
Lucner M., Combined Insurance