If you’re an insurance agent, then you probably know that the profession is all about efficiency and time management. To be successful in the competitive landscape, one must be able to multitask and provide stellar customer service, all while staying organized. Years ago, agents had to keep all of their data and client information on written documents. Or in a computer that would seem prehistoric if you saw it today. Fortunately, technology has steadily improved throughout the years and in turn, your job has become a bit easier. That is if you take advantage of all the tools at your disposal. For salespeople and insurance agents alike, there is probably no tool that is more helpful than a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
CRM systems help agents all around the world automate various processes. To help expedite day-to-day tasks, improve their communication with clients, and boost their success. While the fact that CRM systems are crucial for insurance agents, the number of options can be overwhelming. Not to mention the fact that you’ll want one that is insurance-specific. To help you navigate these waters, we’ve put together a guide outlining some of the best insurance CRM systems to help you grow your business.
1.Salesforce Insurance Cloud
Even if you’ve never used a CRM system before, you’ve probably heard of Salesforce. And that’s because it still stands at the pinnacle of the industry. While Salesforce offers automated solutions for all sorts of professionals, it includes Salesforce Insurance Cloud. Which is tailored specifically for insurance agents and brokers. This CRM system is meant to streamline the insurance life cycle. Some top features in include:
- Lead Management: Allowing to manage leads with lead scoring, nurturing solutions and automated follow-ups.
- Policy Management: Lets you create policies, update policies, as well as letting you issue, renew and underwrite policies faster than ever.
- Process Claims: Efficiently handle claims using tools that track and resolve them quickly.
- Analysis: Detailed reporting features and analytical tools that can give you much needed insight about clients and business performance allowing you to make data-based optimizations.
Zoho CRM is another great and user-friendly CRM system that is specific to insurance agents or agencies. Offering various features Zoho can help you manage your leads and improve your client engagement with the help of the follow tools:
- Automation: You can automate a variety of tasks like appointment scheduling, follow-up calls, and email marketing, allowing you to focus your efforts on more pressing areas of your business.
- Multi-Channel Integration: Another upside is that Zoho CRM integrates with social media, live chat and email so that you’ll be able to communicate with customers, through a variety of channels.
- Lead Management: Lead management is simplified as Zoho offers features that help assign and score leads, giving you the best chance at connecting with consumers.
- Mobile Friendly: Zoho also offers a mobile app allowing agents to access client information, records and more while on-the-go.
HubSpot CRM is user-friendly, versatile and offers various plans including one that is for free. With HubSpot you’ll be able to customize your CRM to be as specific to your insurance needs as you like. Some key features include:
- Marketing and Sales Automation: Within HubSpot you’ll be able to create and automate email campaigns. Optimization tools will allow you to edge out the competition by tracking engagement and analyzing your results. When it comes to selling, HubSpot provides task automation and lead scoring features that will make your sales process more efficient.
- Client/Lead Management: Track and manage your leads, contacts and clients and segment them into useful groups using HubSpots centralized management platform.
- Easy Integration: You’ll be able to easily integrate HubSpot with other softwares such as email platforms, so you won’t have to give up your existing tools.
This CRM focuses heavily on the sales process helping insurance agents to test their limits. This cloud-based and affordable CRM can be a great match for any agent or agency, big or small. Some features include:
- Task Management: Pipedrive is great at keeping track of your appointments, follow-ups and other tasks. Additionally, it can create to-do lists and set reminders and appointments. Making sure that you never forget about meetings or deadlines.
- Email Integration and Mobile Uses: Integrate with various email platforms including Outlook, Gmail and more, letting you send and receive emails directly in the CRM system. Additionally, Pipedrive offers a mobile app so you can access data no matter where you are.
- Reporting and Customization: Use Pipedrive’s analytical tools to to track key performance metrics and to analyze your sales performance. The platform is also great for agents as it offers customization. So, you can make it match your workflows and design custom fields, pipelines, and reports.
InsureGrid is another great option for insurance agents looking to streamline their daily routine. Increased efficiency by expediting lead management and other administrative processes will help you tackle your task with ease. Some key features include:
- Task Automation: Automate typical tasks like document request, appointment set-ups and follow-up meetings. This ensures that your customer interactions take place in a timely manner.
- Insurance-Based Integrations: You can integrate this system with a number of other CRM systems and agency management systems to enhance your functionality. InsureGrid can also be integrated with affiliate sources and other lead providers. Letting you import leads, so you won’t have to manually enter data anymore.
- Document Management: Quickly store and manage your documents all in one central place. This will help you to be more organized, so you can access client information within seconds.
Insureio is a CRM that was created for insurance agencies and focuses on sales and marketing automation. Its insurance-related features make it a great choice for agents who are looking to grow their business and book of clients. Some features are:
- Policy Management and Quoting: With Insureio you can edge out the competition with their policy management and quote generation features, offering quotes from over 40 of the leading carriers. This helps agents generate accurate quotes and view policy details all at the click of a button.
- Integration and Communication: As an insurance-focused CRM system, Insureio lets you integrate with various softwares and insurance carriers, opening up a variety of capabilities. Additionally, on this system you’ll be able to seamlessly communicate with your clients via email text and phone call all through the CRM platform.
- AI Capabilities: Insureio is up to date with cutting edge artificial intelligence features. The built- in AI can help suggest recommendations when it comes to specific policies, allowing you to maximize your cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
- Automation: You’ll be able to automate email campaigns, follow-ups and other routine tasks to help you save time and effortlessly engage with your leads and clients.
Agentero is another cutting-edge insurance CRM that prioritizes personalized customer experience. Capabilities such as automated communications, insightful recommendations and lead management all can help you work to the best of your ability. Here are some more of the features:
- Communication Center: In this system you can communicate through a variety of channels all in one central hub. Whether your client prefers email, text, phone call, or video chat, you’ll be able to meet their needs easily.
- Portal Integration: Agentero lets you connect to popular insurance carrier portals and other agency management systems. The integrations will help you become more organized as you won’t have to use a bunch of different softwares and websites.
- Analytical Tools: With the help of their data tools, you can quickly analyze policy details to find ways to give clients better coverage or lower price points. This is a great feature that could help you edge out your competitors.
- AI Recommendations: With the built in power of artificial intelligence, Agentero will make seamless policy recommendations for your clients, boosting your chance of making sales, or selling extra products.
While we all know that CRM systems are vital for the growth and success of insurance agents. With so many options available, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. Even though insurance CRMs all have the same goal in mind — to help you streamline your daily operations and work as efficiently as possible, each of them are unique in their own ways. Salesforce Insurance Cloud, Zoho CRM, HubSpot CRM, Pipedrive, InsureGrid, Insureio, and Agentero are all viable options that can help you increase productivity and improve your customer’s experiences, but we encourage you to do your own research and compare them against one another.
When making a decision on which system to invest in, consider your industry niche, agency size, budget, goals and normal tasks. No matter which CRM system one you choose. The automation and client-centric approach will leave you feeling confident in your ability to tackle what lies ahead. If you are an insurance agent who is looking for ways to increase your book of leads, and ultimately close more sales, Benepath is the partner for you.
We specialize in insurance lead generation offering both inbound calls and data leads in several verticals. Including individual health, group health, Medicare, life and commercial insurance. All of our leads are produced in real-time and are exclusive. Meaning you’ll be the only person working every lead that you purchase. If you’d like to learn more about what our leads can do for you and your business, fill out a form or give us a call today at 888-684-3121.